+8801713041710 & 01670097346

techgenltd@gmail.com

[typed id='225625']

Techgen is the leaders in Machinery Supplier & installation

OZONE STERILIZER FOR WATER TREATMENT MACHINERY PLANT

Reasonable layout, compact structure, Advanced and flexible process design.

REVERSE OSMOSIS FOR WATER TREATMENT MACHINERY PLANT

Working with the world-leading manufacturer who has proven & state of art technology mainly from Europe, America & Asia

WATER TREATMENT MACHINERY

Techgen is the leaders in Machinery Supplier, installation and after sales service

WATER TREATMENT PLANT MACHINERY

WATER TREATMENT PLANT MACHINERY.

Find a great collection of water or beverage bottle filling and packaging machines at Techgen Engineering Ltd – a professional supplier of liquid plant machines with high quality and preferable price. Enjoy the best solution for you!  Sustainable water use is the use of water that supports the ability of human society to endure and flourish into the indefinite future without undermining the integrity of the hydrological cycle or the ecological systems that depend on it. Protecting the world’s water resources has never been more important. Yet managing those resources has become more complex than ever.[read more]  

Wastewater is comprised of approximately 99% water. Suspended solids, which make up the remaining 1%, contain soluble and insoluble substances such as nitrates, phosphorous and heavy metals present in varying concentrations, and bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms.[/read]

Working with the world-leading manufacturer who has proven & state of art technology mainly from Europe, America & Asia

raw water tank

uv sterilizer

ro plant

water source pump

ro riverse osmosis

Ozone plant

activated carbon, send softening

ozone sterilizer

Bottle packaging Machine

The Process of Water Treatment Plant

Sustainable water use is the use of water that supports the ability of human society to endure and flourish into the indefinite future without undermining the integrity of the hydrological cycle or the ecological systems that depend on it.

Protecting the world’s water resources has never been more important. Yet managing those resources has become more complex than ever.

Wastewater is comprised of approximately 99% water. Suspended solids, which make up the remaining 1%, contain soluble and insoluble substances such as nitrates, phosphorous and heavy metals present in varying concentrations, and bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms.

Contaminants, which are of public health and environmental concern in raw wastewater, include:

 

Wastewater that cannot be discharged to sanitary sewers for treatment at a centralized wastewater treatment plant must be treated on the site where it originated.

Systems for on-site treatment of wastewater are referred to as “septic systems”, “on-site disposal systems”, subsurface disposal systems” or “individual sewerage systems”(SSDS) among others.
Sewage flows from the original area into the septic tank where the heavier solids settle to the bottom forming a sludge deposit. Lighter solids, such as grease, float to the top and form a scum layer. The liquid flows from the septic tank into an absorption system where it soaks into the soil.

This process provides treatment of the sewage by gravity settling and skimming, biological decomposition and soil filtration. Proper functioning of an individual sewerage system depends on adequate design, 

Workflow for building up a wastewater treatment system:    Upon signing up a contract of the wastewater treatment system, the system suppliers should discuss with their clients for the project implementation. The workflow bellows should be followed for finishing the project smoothly.

Step 1Environmental Monitoring and Audit: Wastewater is unique. It must be examined and audited before processing the design proposal. We need a laboratory to support the analysis and pilot test activities.

Step 2Water Analysis and Pilot Test
The laboratory can exam and simulate the treatment method. A pilot test for wastewater can justify the workability.

Step 3Process Design: The engineer must follow the environmental audit, water analysis, and pilot test results to design the system.

VIDEOS

Drinking water treatment system

Various filtering aids remove substances like small amounts of suspended matter from the water. It’s also possible to remove iron or manganese from the mains water in the traditional manner. The different tanks contain different filtering aids, such as special granulate, gravel or activated carbon. These filtering aids are in layers, each of them exhibiting a different density. Techgen Engineering ltd supplies machines and complete lines for the fields of process, filling and packaging technology. 

Grab the latest deals on your inbox

Your email is safe ❤️ . I hate SPAM same as you!

Techgen Engineering Ltd working with world leading manufacturer who has proven & state of art technology mainly from Europe, America & Asia.

CONTACT US

Rupsha Tower, House # 07, Road # 17, Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani C/A, Dhaka 1213. Bangladesh.
+8801713041710 & +8801670097346
techgenltd@gmail.com

© 2019 Techgen Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Designed by Techgen iT Solution.